Was ya'll mad when......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
Ya'll heard hobolavirus

I bought that shit when it came out, truthfully 4 n9ne

Then that nigga only did the chorus on the song, I mean the start of the song, it had a tight beat, hobotone was coming a lil tight, n9ne did the chorus, then hobotone rapped for a second, then n9ne did the chorus, so i'm thinking third verse n9ne about to let the shit rip, then about forty seconds later the song was done. I was mad than a Mothafucka. But after awhile I listened to the album and endin up liking it, so ya'll don't think I trying to knock tone, just was waiting to here the ninna

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
HAHA dog that's exactly how I felt about that joint....I bought it cuz I heard tech on the radio commercial and then he dont even do a verse....only difference between you and me is, I didn't really end up likin it...couple tight songs but overall disappointment I thought.

Jul 7, 2002
The thing that kills me about that cd is...he has a skit with Tech talking about how tight they are and shit...if they were so tight why was Tech on only a hook (that was recycled for that matter). I thought the cd was alright, but you can't sell me when you have 21 tracks and you have multiple appearances on all but 3 of them. Looks like hes trying to amke up for somehting in my eyes.