Was this ever released??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I don't know where that cover art comes from. I pre-ordered that CD from milliondollardream.com and I got the CD on the release day in a transparent paper wrapper, like all the other limited edition releases from them. Maybe the seller has made his own cover art. The track list is the same as the bullets, blunts... record both the retail and milliondollar version. Since the seller is writing "2nd run", maybe the second pressing of this record came with this cover art? Anybody know? I got curious as well.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
Flowjob said:
I don't know where that cover art comes from. I pre-ordered that CD from milliondollardream.com and I got the CD on the release day in a transparent paper wrapper, like all the other limited edition releases from them. Maybe the seller has made his own cover art. The track list is the same as the bullets, blunts... record both the retail and milliondollar version. Since the seller is writing "2nd run", maybe the second pressing of this record came with this cover art? Anybody know? I got curious as well.
I have both versions of this cd as well and I think the seller has made his own cover art. I never seen anything about a 2nd release of this cd. The only releases I have seen was the milliondollardream version and the retail version thats it.