WARRIORS VS LAKERS TONIGHT 10PM!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
pfunk said:
stop taking so many jumpers and go to the fuckin hole damnit
THANK YOU!!

Although it's still early, the Warriors will go into a point during the game where they throw up nothing but j's for awhile..its fucking annoying. If the jumpers don't fall, go to the goddamn hole and get to the line. That's what the Lakers did in the first half to stay in it and probably won them the game. Another complaint - the refs. Gave a lotta calls to the Lakers, especially Kobe.

Apr 1, 2002
Fuck I'm in San Diego. I missed it, do San Diego get Laker games? This is fucking bunk! The most promising/exciting season for the warriors since I've been a fan will not be televised in my new location FUCK.

May 5, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
Have yall peeped Biedrins? Dude got swole from last year!!!! And he's 19! I think this dude has a tremendous up side...I think he's gonna be fun to watch, very soon.

yea man.. looked like he hit the wieght room all offseason... looks fitted to have a strong year fo sho

Jun 18, 2004
Damn! Should I tone down my excitement for the warriors this season? I feel like I'm going to curse it or something. They look to "realdeal" for reality. I can't go through another dissapointment...this team is ready for something big...haters and don't knows need not apply.

Jun 25, 2002
Baron Davis is dope as fuck.. Hope we make the playoffs this year cuz it been about 11 year since, hell i was still in highschool in 11 grade WOW!!!!! That seems like two lifetimes!!!!! BD,JR Doing big things this year.....

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
L Mac-a-docious said:
Have yall peeped Biedrins? Dude got swole from last year!!!! And he's 19! I think this dude has a tremendous up side...I think he's gonna be fun to watch, very soon.

But he averages 5-6 fouls per game!! he needs to calm the fuck down and PLAY!

Apr 25, 2002
Lookin good so far...
Anyone notice Foyle? He's actually starting this season in shape this year..Usually he's known to start to come around as the season is ending..He blocked like 4 shots in the first half. Murphy looked more active on defense as well and looks like he's in better shape. Cant wait for the season to start..I think theres one more GS pre-season game thats gonna be on national TV.

Jun 18, 2004
3VID3NC3 said:
Lookin good so far...
Anyone notice Foyle? He's actually starting this season in shape this year..Usually he's known to start to come around as the season is ending..He blocked like 4 shots in the first half. Murphy looked more active on defense as well and looks like he's in better shape. Cant wait for the season to start..I think theres one more GS pre-season game thats gonna be on national TV.
I don't know what Foyle did this offseason...but that fool is infamous for partying and coming into camp hella out-a-shape...that's why he's a notoriously slow starter...hopefully he saw the new direction of the team and got his shit together for this year.