WAR GAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Which wrestlers are good enough to be in it to keep us engaged longer than 5 minutes?
I don't think it would work with the current roster imo.

I agree bc the new roster is all pussies. imo the only ones that could do a decent wargames match is Triple H, Kane, Cena, Sheamus, jericho, Orton thats it. I wouldve said taker but that nigga to old a fragile now his damn arm is bound to fall off.

Feb 12, 2012
I agree bc the new roster is all pussies. imo the only ones that could do a decent wargames match is Triple H, Kane, Cena, Sheamus, jericho, Orton thats it. I wouldve said taker but that nigga to old a fragile now his damn arm is bound to fall off.
CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler? I agree though that the roster aint deep enough. The fact that Santino and Khali were in the Elimination Chamber for the world title says it all.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
we need an actual good vicious heel stable for all the faces to go after for War Games to really work well.

Unfortunately there's nobody in the WWE right now that could be a vicious enough heel to lead a group of other heels against the WWE's best faces. What would we have ADR, The Miz, Christian, and Ziggler as the stable? LOL that shit wouldn't be buyable.