wanted: Tear Gas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
I'm wonderin if the next time you are in Rasputins or FYE, Best Buy, where ever, that you pick up a copy of Tear Gas for me. I will pay for the album (should be about 10 bucks?) plus shipping to me......Sick of not being able to cop this shit in Canada and rapbay/friscostreetshow online ordering is sketchy......Thanks

Sep 29, 2003
no problem man, I know the feeling, spent 35 bucks on CDs today and only wanted the jacka lol....Anyway the reason I don't do amazon.com is cuz their cheapest shipping rate is 8 bucks, and the 1-3 day is 23 bucks.....rip-off, it's almost as much or more than the CD.....

May 1, 2002
I'm wonderin if the next time you are in Rasputins or FYE, Best Buy, where ever, that you pick up a copy of Tear Gas for me. I will pay for the album (should be about 10 bucks?) plus shipping to me......Sick of not being able to cop this shit in Canada and rapbay/friscostreetshow online ordering is sketchy......Thanks
its $10.99 at Rasputins playa..hit me up, i'll cop it for ya...just pay for shipping

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
rapbay online ordering is sketchy......Thanks
I've had no problems ordering from Rapbay, although all the ordering I have done from them has only been within the last couple of months. I got my CDs quickly and when they sent me a wrong one, I called them and they told me to send it back and I had a replacement in less than a week after I mailed it back. But I don't know if ordering online from them causes more problems for you because you live in Canada.