Wanna Get High ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
lol

i cant wait to see it happen.

that verse X dropped on 'my family' was one of his best

and both verses on 'kamikaze' off the chain. luni came filthy on both

Sep 23, 2002
yeah, X and Luni bring energy to tracks that not too many bring nowadays

make you get amped soon as the track starts. you know some heats comin'

Sep 23, 2002
you never know, i thinkthe lunasicc name is still under contract on awol. i could be wrong tho.

it would be some shit if he went back to it tho. lunasicc got the better lyrics and hes closer to X's level than luni.

and some collabs wit lunasicc and t nutty or even add X to that combo and you got some unfuckwitable shit !

Apr 18, 2003
hell ya! lunasicc was sick shit. i mean i knock luni, but not as much as that sicc shit. them three would be raw like ya said.

so he changed his name from label problems? i didnt know that

Sep 23, 2002
i could be wrong but i heard some shit went down wit freddy smith while luni was still wit awol and some money issues went down. i dont if luni got paid or not or whatever went down, but the artist lunasicc was or is still under contract at awol so he cant be lunasicc . has to stick wit luni

dont know if thats true or not, but thats what i hear.

it would explain a lot tho.

May 13, 2002
ya right on silver an pinche..yall keepn this crackin

i agree all the way though...return to lunasicc would be dope as fuck an with x ? thats just pure HEAAT right there

good shit

Sep 23, 2002
silver14209 said:
ya, good looking on that info. i never knew that. i always wondered why he changed the name.

but y style? maybe since the name changed he changed it. i dont know
i dont know why he changed his style tho, i guess a new style wit a new name is a new beginning. or maybe he wanted to try somethin' new and ride it out, i dont know

there should be some luni contact like it is wit X. get some questions answered

SiccMadeLoc said:
that wanna get high melody is a good track ta get high to though, its just a blazin track ta bump to itself, some real shite!

yeah, i blazed to that track too many times back in the day. but then again, i blazed too many times wit that whole cd in rotation