virtuoso-world war 1:the voice of reason

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
slept on album...hate to use the word grimey but think its one of the better ways to explain it. with features like jedi mind,esoteric,casul,del and jaz-o. this album has that sound that most jedi mind/non-phixion fans will relate to.

was dissapointed when they left him out of AOTP considering he was one of the OG members

anyway,was just bumpin this today so thought i would throw it out there

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^i got u. gimme a few minutes to upload it. i think it might be in .m4a format tho.

this album is definitely slept on. i never hear about him on anything else, but maybe thats cuz im not too up on that scene. i think im feelin his second one a little more, the track "devilish" on there is my JOINT. have u heard the second one jake?

edit: shitty on my part, but i cant upload it now. ima do it later tonight or tomorrow.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you know i got you nutt...i'll hook you up tomorrow.

ww2 was nowhere near the quality of ww1...not saying its weak,its worth a listen,just was a letdown for me after how much i like ww1

i think its one of those things like whichever one i would of heard first i would of liked more...that make sense?

i was just stuck on ww1 for so long...maybe i shoudl go back and listen to ww2 cause you are right,devilish is the shit

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^so did u hit him with the album? cuz im not gonna upload it obviously if u did.

as for the second one, i heard that first. like u said, i think that has a lot to do with the fact im feelin it a little more. a similar case is immortal technique, cuz both of his albums are dope, but i find that when people feel one more than the other, its cuz they heard that one first.