Viper album review on MAR.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Here is the Viper album review! https://www.facebook.com/notes/mixerr-album-reviews/mixerr-album-reviews-147/547598645320678

Mixerr Album Reviews #147

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I am going to review Viper - Ya'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack. This album was released in 2013.This album looks like a mixtape you would find at Goodwill, Savers, or DatPiff because of the white background on the front album cover and the generic type font Times New Roman letters used for the logo. If Viper had used Black Cat Productions, Clout Distribution, or Wet Graphics, then it would not look like a mixtape. In fact it looks like a CD-R bootleg. It looks like a mugshot that would appear on the 11 o'clock news.
(I'm being honest here. I'm not trying to kill this artist career and hurt album sales. Don't get me wrong!!! I am sure the album is good. For those of you who think I am, get a fucking clue. This is some real shit! Good music though. I'm sure Viper does have a fanbase out there, but it's not that big on the internet for some odd reasons. Why? I don't know.)

Anyway... On with the album!
This is an example of modern day Hip Hop. Not Hip Pop. I love his hypnotic flow. Viper has his own style called "hobo-core". Even if the flows are repetitive, Viper is an oddball hip-hop artist like Devin The Dude, Lyric Da Queen, Lil B, and Orko Eloheim.

As for sound quality, it is low quality. It sound like was recorded thru mono speakers instead of stereo speakers. Like four track demo cassette. This album needs better mastering and needs to be re-recorded again using better technology.

The things that bothered me about this album were the graphics, appearance, and quality. But hey, beggars can't be choosers. I rate this album, Ya'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack, 2/5**.

Last edited: