Villain Re: Ill Stylez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Villain, please don't make any posts vital unless they pertain to this website. Contest over at Ill Stylez aren't vital to the Siccness. They can advertise on their own website..

I'll hit you up on AIM next time I catch you..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I didn't know RapTalk's shit was vital. The same goes for that site too..

I've told people we couldn't make the post about their album release vital in any forum but theirs. Vital posts are posts concerning this site that are important for everyone to read for one reason or another, not to promote what another site or company is doing..

Vamps
IX.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I always wondered why Siccness promoted other competing site.Now,I see it wasn't condone.But still,it would've been more professional if that info was relayed by email or pm.;) I mean,its Just the actions of a very nice moderator.........;)

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
ConnDemned said:
aiight, I gotcha... but isn't the "mr. bilistic" contest pertaining to raptalk (since you have to go there to do everything) but maybe it's just me...
All the info is here as well. You only need to go to the gallery to get the pictures. But Mr. Bilistic was also commenting that you could e-mail him to get the pictures direct. This ain;t a "RAPTALK" contest anyways... It's for Mr. Bilistic 8x10 Contest. I just happened to be the one that he wanted to post it.

Holla.