Vikings bench Tarvaris Jackson for THE YEAR!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Childress said that barring injury, Gus Frerotte is the starter for the rest of the year, basically putting an end to Jackson's career in Minnesota unless something drastic happens and he's forced to play.

I wanted Jackson to develop, I really did, and he showed some promising signs in the preseason... but in the end, he turned out to be a flat-out bumb who can't throw a pass to save his life when it really mattered... Minnesota's own Akili Smith... the black Danny Weurfel... pathetic

So long Tarvaris!

http://www.comcast.net/articles/sports-nfl/20080917/Vikings.Quarterbacks/

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
It's about fucking time. Peterson can get the ball down there, the defense can hold the other team to few points, but Jackson could not do shit to get the ball in the end zone. Probably one of the worst quarterbacks I've seen in a while besides J.P. Losman.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
LOL!

yeah... Gus Frerotte is a savior..

lmao... ummm. no. :hurt:

I'll be happy with a top 5 pick in the draft at this point.
At this point your team is 0-2 with both being close losses to good teams......If they had any sort of passing attack they are easily 2-0......Good defense........Decent wide outs with wade, berrian and rice......a monster in the backfield and chester taylor......TOP 5 DRAFT PICK....???? What kind of fan are you.....Ferrott can throw the ball, he hasnt been in the league 36 years for nothing......