Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
His music has evolved since that song came out. That was off his second album and he's dropped four solo/non-mixtape albums so far. He's also got five mixtapes, all of which have come out since CYCO.

I will say it's not the coolest video you're ever gonna see, but it's cool all the same.

Definently worth checking out!

Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
danks for posting up both of them Julox videos!definitly 1 of my favorite Denver rappers...i wish more rappers from D~Town would make some music videoz...i'm bout to burn them vidz to DVD and bump them on my DVD player in my ride...propz once again for tha upload!

Aug 5, 2003
E.S.LoCC said:
danks for posting up both of them Julox videos!definitly 1 of my favorite Denver rappers...i wish more rappers from D~Town would make some music videoz...i'm bout to burn them vidz to DVD and bump them on my DVD player in my ride...propz once again for tha upload!
No problem,

I have a few more denver videos. Maybe I'll throw them up when I get a chance. The Cac video with Innerstate Ike is tight, it's for the song soldier up.

E.S.LoCC said:
Denvers got mad vids manne, I got a couple BHP vids, theres this one I'm sure nyke loc has released some.

Gotta look manne !!

PS - julox is sick as fuck, got that big lurch type voice goin on which is sicc as fucc, jus dont be goin out eatin sum lungs ya kno !
peace.