Vertigo Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2004
www.chiacasa.com
azryda420 said:
yeah i cant wait for this shit to drop. Ill be at best buy the day its out.

I got that ish a min ago and I tell you everyone I play that ish for wants a copy track 1 and 7 are the shiz

I've been making copies for my partners but the rest I keep tellin they are gonna have to wait for ti to drop and to look for yall to drop

thx for that ish, its hot no doubt...

Jake

Mar 11, 2004
Today is March 25th 2004... F.Y.I. Vertigo the Group from Kansas City is Broke up...

If you check the date of the 1st post it was July of 2003..

our website www.yovertigo.com has been pulled.

3 of the members have gone on to form a new group called Empire..This CD will come out this Spring of 2004 & will feature a few old Vertigo songs that never got released..

Aug 18, 2002
So Mike, the album isn't ever gonna be offically released or what? I thought ya'll were at least gonna finish up Vertigo shit before they moved on to Empire. What the deal. So who makes up Empire: SG, Luna, Grant Rice, Panic and who else?

Oct 17, 2003
Wiseguy-CEO said:
I can't put the Vertigo CD out in stores any time soon...

As said before, If anyone wants a copy of the Vertigo CD I will mail you one for free...I don't want to upset the fans..
do u work for them or somthing?

i dont know much about vertigo. i only heard like 3 songs so i dont know shit

Oct 17, 2003
ok, now it makes sence to me about him knowing that stuff. i thought he just read it off the net like so many other people do...

just like how last month bedlam broke up, but this month they are not broken up

*goes to IM him for "Vertigo CD I will mail you one for free"*