VERSES/HOOKS - AN INSIGHT TO MY WRITING.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I'm going to try and post up some of the verses and hooks I have layed in the past or from my current writings just to give all of you an insight to my writing. I'll try and do it as often as I can in between times when I ain't too busy...but I just think it's good that you know there is more to this rap shit than slick word play and radio shit...stay wit me.

This 1st one is off a track I did for some youngstas out in Denver, CO. a while ago...words from my verse and hook.

Verse:

I think Pac would be disgusted if his ass were alive/
with all these fraud ass gangstas talkin all that jive/
and ever since Mac Dre passed I'm a believa/
most these rappers out now are a buncha deceiva's/
everybody portrayin a thug/
but when it really go down they the 1st ones to duck/
tatted up like they ass came straight from the pen/
but how gangsta can you be with a pad and a pen?/
and ever since they heard I got me a deal/
they sayin boy you gon' change you aint keepin it real/
like I've already blown, I ain't on t.v./
you can catch me in the streets of the 303/
southbay icon with a nationwide grind/
dippin in my damn scraper down I-25/
I'ma playa in the game, ain't neva gang banged/
stood tall on my own, boy I let my nuts hang....

Hook:

I'm trapped in a game full of gimmiks/
fraud ass rappers more concerned with an image/
its a damn shame, refuse to sell my soul/
its a deadly game of poker and I will not fold/
boy what you livin for if you aint true to yaself?/
whats money and the fame if you cant be yaself?/
undastand what I'm sayin baby open ya chest/
are you ashamed to show the world that ya just like the rest?.....

What's up brotha...thanks for posting. A little history real quick. I lived in Westminster for almost 4 years and have since moved back to the Bay Area this year. I call Colorado my second home because as far back as I can remember I have had family there and have went there to visit. Family who reside in Grand Junction, Delta, Denver, Thornton, Westminster and everywhere between. I represent that area a lot more than most think...u just need to pick up some of my undergrounds and listen to my lyrics I mention CO a lot. And, if you picked up GameBreakerz which is my last release under KOCH...pop that cd into your computer and watch the video on that. We recorded the album in CO, shot the photos on Federal and I say on camera that I love Denver and its people its my 2nd home. Soak that up family....I'll be back there shortly.

You can peep that video I was talking about on myspace.com/playarae too.

Stay Blessed.