Vegas Artists With CD's Out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003
i was just wondering how many cds from vegas are out there that i dont have! I got Space Hogg The Boss - "Vegas Hogg Livin", Lyfe Time Hustlas - "Las Vegas Thugs and Hustlers", Hooded Figures - "Where I'm From", Bonafied - "Lavish Lifestyles" and "Like What", Dogg - "My Legacy", D-Hoodlum - "Hoodlumtized", Criminal Trigga B - "Portraits Of a Hustler", and all of Doomsday!! If yall could enlighten me?

Lyfe Time Hustlas - "Las Vegas Thugs and Hustlers", Hooded Figures - "Where I'm From", Bonafied - "Lavish Lifestyles" and "Like What" ;D-Hoodlum - "Hoodlumtized"

how are those homie?^^

also
j-mack -king of the ring
-G MAN secret indictment
-PLAYAH JAY its a dirty game
-PLAYAH JAY what they hitten fo EP
-V-BOY CLICK on the gritty & grind

Oct 27, 2003
dope ass sig homie and lunasicc is 1 of my favorite artists from sac and i would say his older stuff back when he was on awol records was the best!!! and lunasicc aka luni coleone comes with heat!!!

Jun 28, 2003
THATS FO SHO LUNASICC USED TO DROP HORRORCORE ORIENTED LYRICS, THE NEW LUNI COLEONE IS WAY MORE GANGSTA BUT I'M USED TO IT AND HE GOT THAT FUCKIN FIRE WHEN HE SPITTEN, THE LYRICS IN MY SIG ARE QUOTED FROM "WITH A MASK ON" OFF RAIDED'S XORCIST, BACC IN THE OLDER DAYS (1995), IT ALSO FEATURES KILLA HOE, DA MISSES AND CHOPAH.

Oct 27, 2003
i do agree with ya on that 1 homie and i do like lunasicc with horrorcore lyrics and his older albums back when he was on awol he used to flow with the c-bo and marvaless eeries with production handled by dr. bumpenstein, BC, one drop scott, dj daryl and more...