UTHANIZM V.S NOW EAT SOUNDTRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
i'ma go with uthanizm...now eat had a lot of good songs, but there were also a few i had ta skip thru...tha only trakk on uthanizm i sometimes skip thru is "players play"...d-dubb komes tite on that trakk, but it really either shoulda been a d-dubb solo, or loki should have been on it in place of JV...JV was kool on tha other 2 trakks he was on, but it seems like he really half-assed it on this trakk...it kinda fukks it up for me in his 2nd verse where he's just kinda talking ad rhyming, saying stupid shit...loki really shoulda been tha one on that trakk with d-dubb. tha beats are better than most of tha beats on tha now eat soundtrack...but now eat has klassiks like "the korpse kame 2 dinner," "fukk a struggle," and zagg's song, watever it was kalled. i'm sure by tha end of tha week tho i'll figure out which uthanizm trakks are klassiks too...its just a much more solid cd over-all

Sep 17, 2002
yeah, lynch woulda worked on that trakk too...i was just thinkin tha same thing when i was listenin ta "none to die for" tha other day...shit, they probly shoulda put both loki and lynch on that trakk wth d-dubb...that woulda made it a klassikk

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•So far, I'm going with Uthanizm...First time i bumped it, I wuz only feeling half of it...But tha second time around I only had too skip that Keek tha Sneek song...But now, most all of em are tight...
•Right now i'm gonna bump Uthanizm more...

Jun 25, 2002
NOW EAT, if only for "I'm That Nigga" by T-Nutty, not to mention Corpse Came 2 Dinner, Mo Shit, In Dreams, ...etc....that album is off the chain like a junkyard dog.....

Dec 18, 2002
Filthy_Rich said:
Now Eat had better songs. Uthanizm sounds thrown together plus Tall Cann is on almost every track and his shit is hella wack.

On Now Eat the songs by Lynch, Loki, Zagg, Court Dogg, T Nutty, Young Droop, and COS were all heat.

Uthanizm only had Devil's Playground, Blocca Blocca, and The Watch (in my opinion). Shysty was decent but only cuz it added some humor.

I go with Now Eat.
couldnt of said it better myself, the lyrics/style/delivery on uthanizm sounds recycled by comparison to now eat

May 11, 2002
Psychocialman said:
now eat........
corpse came to dinner, in the tucc, concrete jungle, mo shit, deep, last call and SINS!
that shit was straight siccmade
Exactly........NOW EAT

All them tracks are tight as fuck...........Uthanizm was tight but it does not compare to Now Eat. Classic shit.

Sep 5, 2003
Well, its hard, but i'd choose Now Eat, it had that Concrete jungle, n Corpse came ta dinner, and Uthanizm was just a album wit so manny peeps, hard ta kee track, but Now eat all the way(by the way^^^^ that line that Eklypss dun said, shit as a straight banga) GETS ME HIGH WHEN YOU CRY!!! OOOH SHIT BUST A NUT IN YO EYE!!!!!