USA VS. MEXICO SOCCER MATCH TODAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHOS GONNA WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 11, 2005
England played ass, comparing the games they each played this week you dont think US stand a semi-chance?? i thought so, i hate the US team, but i gotta admit they LOOKED decent at best

May 19, 2005
england have the chance to be amazing,but they allways have wierd line ups with pros and young guns,with other pros on the bench,mclaren the coach of england is an idiot,he should know by now who plays well with each other.id put any amount of money on a england US game,ANY AMOUNT,the US team looks like minor league soccer.

and wut the fucks up with the mexico team playin all there old players,aint no way theyll be playin in three years for the world cup,and if they are they will get eaten alive,cuase everyother team will have young guns.its a friendly ,thats where you put in young blood to see if they can perform under that kind of presure,you dont put in veterans,now how does that looks,old mexico lost to new usa.HUGE SHAME

and i hate the US team,but come on,mexicans play soccer since there in the womb

Sep 11, 2005
i dont blame the players, cuz the mexican team didnt do bad...hugo sanchez didnt know what the fuck he was doing, he was trying to match up the players, and it was like you said "old mexico vs new usa"...Cuau was doing decent, he dont got the old feet he used to have, but he was setting up plays like nothing, they shoulda left him in to play alongside with Bofo, that wouldve been pretty bad....then borgetti shouldve been tooken out for bravo, and kikin should never of seen a mexican jersey in his life.....