USA Vs. Honduras

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
actually there were like 20 games today. Your the USA fan you should be the one to make the thread. The US looked alright 2nite but if they play like that in the World Cup they will get beat by most of the European teams easily. I dunno they just played sloppy

But in other news Ireland remained unbeaten so far lol. Giovanni Trapattoni is a good coach, he's turned the squad around and has brought in a lot of new young talent. He's got them playin good soccer. Looks like Ireland may get back to the World Cup, knock on wood.

Apr 25, 2002
i checked the WCQ tables today and they are pretty interesting. costa rica is winning our group??? argentina is like 4th in south america.....

Apr 25, 2002
dempsey really gave them that first goal, wtf was he doing??

anyways, my opinion on WCQ matches is you can really only take them with a grain of salt. italy won 4-3 over NEW ZEALAND today. they started a squad of all 2nd tier players, but still, Lippi had to bring in 4 subs and Iaquinta grabbed 2 goals in 20 minutes to win the game, they damn near lost! Their goalie was at fault for all the goals but still.... and Spain won 6-0, but I can;t even pronounce the name of the country they played and definitely couldnt' show you it on the map. Villa scored 3 goals in 13 minutes. that isn't an accurate representation of the team.

when 2010 gets here, then we'll know who's good and who's bad.

Sep 4, 2002
dempsey really gave them that first goal, wtf was he doing??

anyways, my opinion on WCQ matches is you can really only take them with a grain of salt. italy won 4-3 over NEW ZEALAND today. they started a squad of all 2nd tier players, but still, Lippi had to bring in 4 subs and Iaquinta grabbed 2 goals in 20 minutes to win the game, they damn near lost! Their goalie was at fault for all the goals but still.... and Spain won 6-0, but I can;t even pronounce the name of the country they played and definitely couldnt' show you it on the map. Villa scored 3 goals in 13 minutes. that isn't an accurate representation of the team.

when 2010 gets here, then we'll know who's good and who's bad.
yeah i don't know why dempsey was dancin wit it so long. anyways I thought the bocanegra goal was dope. dude headed it when the ball was only a foot off the ground. he almost got kicked in the face!

Apr 25, 2002
and werent todays games just friendlies not WCQ's?
i guess the Italy one had to have been, cause NZ wouldn't be in their group. The spain one was a WCQ. there were a lot of WCQ's today. Brazil is on right now (up 2-1 to Paraguay).. .and I believe mexico is level at 1-1 with Trinidad and Tobago

edit: The spain game was also a friendly. those were the only two though. Other scores from today (WCQ's):

Sweden 4 - 0 Malta
Venezuela - Uruguay 1 - 1
Chile - Bolivia 1 - 0
Brazil - Paraguay 2 - 1
Colombia - Peru 1 - 0
Argentina - Ecuador 0-2

Cant believe Argentina lost.... they need to step it up.

Apr 25, 2002
^^i was thinkin of startin a transfer window thread too but i dont think many people care lol

i can't believe how much Kaka went for... what did the guy do for Milan again this season/?? oh yeah nothing

Sep 4, 2002
^^i was thinkin of startin a transfer window thread too but i dont think many people care lol

i can't believe how much Kaka went for... what did the guy do for Milan again this season/?? oh yeah nothing
yeah but Real Madrid fans are about to riot if something doesnt change. they are opening up the checkbook like no other....

Apr 25, 2002
yeah but Real Madrid fans are about to riot if something doesnt change. they are opening up the checkbook like no other....
the fans should be upset but the money they are preparing to spend is RIDICULOUS. 67m on Kaka. Reports say they are about to spend 97m on Ronaldo. they are one of the worlds richest clubs and they can probably afford it but why take a risk on these guys??

Save your money and buy Edin Dzeko