upgrade time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
here's what's happening. I tried to get some tech support from Steinberg. They helped me, but told me they don't offer support for any OS below OSX. I'm still runnin' Cubase 5 on my imac. What I'm gonna be doin' in the next month is pullin' some strings to come up with some extra dough. I'm gonna get Cubase SL cuz I won't be needing SX, I can do without surround mixing, and a couple other small features that aren't worth the extra money. Cubase has an offer for registered users. I'm gonna be able to swoop SL for $100. And I'm gonna get a G4 with dual 1.42 GHz Processors, and 1 GB of ram. As well as the 17'' Flat screen. Eventually at some point after that I'd like to get both the UAD-1 and the TC powercore PCI cards. That right there would have me set for years to come.
So if anyone is interested in buyin' my imac off me, make me an offer on it and I'll include some programs installed on it(Cubase, Toast Titanium, Plugsound Drums & Percussion Elements VST Instrument). It has 256 MB ram, and a G3 600 MHz processor. 2 firewire ports, 4 USb ports. OS 9.1, 40 GB hard drive.

I also am tryin' to sell a Korg ER1 Rhythm Synth. A tight analog Modeling Synth, you can Tweak audo coming into it. You can make some dope ass Kicks with it. They go for 270 brand new, I'm willing to sell it for $175 Plus Shipping. there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's still practically brand new, has no blemishes.
I'm also gonna be sellin' my Copy of Cubase 5, and Emagic's Sound Diver 3.0 Universal Editor and Librarian which runs on mac or windows.
I also Have an Iomega 100 MB Zip Disk Drive that I'll be willing to sell along with about 14 zip disks. I still have all the manuals, install disks, and boxes for everything.
Hit me up if interested
[email protected]
I just wanted to run this by here before I try to sell everyting on Egay

Jan 25, 2003
I also Have an Iomega 100 MB Zip Disk Drive that I'll be willing to sell along with about 14 zip disks. I still have all the manuals, install disks, and boxes for everything

you know my AIM name big gay, lemme make you an offer for this

ImGayDealWitIt