UPDATE on 408INC.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I've been working hard with my partner on the site and dealing with one small issue on the tech support side of the Online Store. It's the only hold up and being that tech support has odd hours it's been a bit of a hinderance. Anyway, other than that..once we get that fixed we're going live and having a launch instore signing with some major southbay artists.

We have the message board up and fully designed (which has Southbay VidTube that has all Southbay Music Video's and more in there), the site is up with interviews and reviews as well as news etc. We have a community section as well where we will keep you updated on what 408INC is doing for the southbay community outside of music. 408INC Radio is up with a lengthy playlist as well.

The store has over 150 different products that you can purchase via hard copy or digital download. You can search the store by label, artist name etc. which makes your shopping experience super easy and you can also start your own account there if your a frequent buyer. Our prices will be the lowest on the net for the products we're offering. We have cd's for sale, dvd's, and signed posters by all southbay artists. Also, clothing...we have a lengthy clothing line up for you from the southbay designers making the most noise and what you see out here in the southbay streets the most.

We'll have ad space on the site for sale once we launch so when that happens you can contact us regarding that. There will be plenty of places to advertise on the site...the main site itself, the store and the message board as well as 408INC Radio. Trust, this is going to be a nice look. We've taken some notes from fans and others on and offline on who they want to see interviews and write ups on so we have a list together for the future.

Well, there you have it...bare with me, it's close...it's just alot of hard work most of you don't see that is frustrating but worth it when we look at the big picture. We won't launch any parts of the site that are already done until the one issue is done because we want to give you the FULL EFFECT of the site in it's entirety no missing parts.

PS - 408INC's first initial album release that we will officially distribute is TEAL TOWN BOYZ which is in the mixing stages now. Features myself, Silence, Tha Critic, Stik Gilatine, 2Left Feet, Enormus Tha Ox, Cali Grown, Scrilla Mac, JusDre, Gangsta Reese, Blayze Mckee, Shea, Convic, Staynless, C.T., Jae Rilla, Coppo, Komatoze, Dave Dub, Jay Da Butcher, Tekpot, Trey C, S.B. Tha Grindaholik, Mr. Kee, Bubb C, M-Dash, Rock, Suni V. and more. It's a very nice 1st release. Keep an eye out for that one.

Thanks,

Playa Rae