UNHEARD TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
306 said:
Good Shit
Thanks
Yo man, you attached an image and I'm sure you wanted feedback... Well the graphic looks interesting to people who don't know better, but use some artistic flexibility and try to alter the photo without using just a Photoshop filter or two. Put some time into that ish.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
We don't have photoshop in Canada. I had to travel for three days via dog sled to Alaska in order to get hooked up. Your mom is tired but she sends her love. Anyways I find all of your comments on this board to be very witty and humorus; I would laugh but we don't have laughter in Canada or photoshop or t-shirts and finally we have zerO homosexuals such as yourself.

Nov 14, 2002
Dude that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... You can't reach Alaska via dogsled.

Good work with the mom joke... It's just like you Canadians to bring up someones mom. Do they have moms in Canada, or do the tribes kind of raise babies in a communal setting?