UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL - MY LIFE FOR SALE REVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL - MY LIFE FOR SALE
UNDERCASTE RECORDS 2005

1. Intro - This is definitely a good start to the album. Neema spits a short flow, but gets off.

2. Hat Low feat. Dylan from Da Band - Faster paced song, Neema flows right along with the beat, sounds smooth. The chorus is all right, I wasn't really feelin Dylan, but it does add a different aspect to the song, which makes the overall feeling better.

3. Dance for Me feat. Wingo of Jagged Edge - Medium paced beat, with some tight strings. Neema's style and flow compliment the beat well. Wingo sings on the hook, he has a good voice, adds to the song again.

4. Questions - This beat is somethin else, got some singing in it, but it's tight. Neema spits heat on this song, he makes the beat sound better. The song deals with what's goin on today, females, media, music, etc.

5. Whispers in the Wind - Medium paced beat, has a real nice flow to it. Neema spits some real shit on this track, anyone that's been through a fucked up relationship should listen to this song. Talks about pain that he's been through in relationships.

6. Stick and Move feat. Tru-ID - This beat bangs pretty hard. Neema brings heat to the table on this song, as does Tru-ID. Overall this is a pretty good song.

7. Just Breathe - This song has a slower paced beat. Neema flows well with the beat. Talks about taking a moment to just breathe when things are goin to shit. I think everyone can relate to this song at some point in their life.

8. We Can Ride feat. Twista - Faster paced beat, somethin you can mob to. Neema spits heat on this track, Twista comes pretty tight too, but I'm feelin Neema (UA) more.

9. Our Lives - This is a darker sounding beat, good variety. Neema shows his versatility well on this song, as he can spit over any beat. This is a bangin song.

10. Life (Interlude) - Starts with a guitar playin, I wanna say it's a spanish guitar, but I don't know.

11. Incredible (It Ain't Right) - This is an R&B style song. Neema slows it down a little bit on this song, but remains on top of his game. The song deals with females that have men but are tryin to get with someone else.

12. Life (Interude 2) - Kind of a funky, darker hip-hop beat. Talking about life, things change for reasons. That's just the way things are, it's life.

13. Get Your Mind Straight feat. Grynch - This has a harder beat on it. Neema slows down and speeds up on this track, it sounds really good. Grynch came with heat too, this is the first time I've heard him, good first impression. This song is tight.

14. Childhood - Slower east coast hip-hop style beat. Neema slows flower than this song. He talks about his childhood, how he grew up, what he went through. I'm feelin this song, Neema came real as fuck.

15. 22 Years (My Birthday Song) - This is a slower, almost sad beat. Neema flows right along with the beat, he deals with some real shit. This is a song where Neema talks about his mother. He talks about growing up without her, and how much he wishes she was with him.

16. Respect feat. Crytical - A little faster paced beat, good beat to bob your head to. Neema came with heat on this track throughout. Crytical adds his rough/explosive style to this track bringin heat to the table yet again.

17. The Gangster, The Hustler, The Lyricist feat. Kurupt & Mense - This song has a tight beat. Neema came tight on this track, as usual. This is my first chance hearing Mense, he was pretty tight. Kurupt added that west coast-ish shit that only he can do. This is another tight song.

18. My Life For Sale - This is a real hard beat. I'm diggin this track. Neema spits some real shit on this track once again. This track is off the hook.

19. Time - Faster paced beat, the flows match up really well. Neema ends this album on a great note, this is a good final track.

Overall, I would have to say this is one of the best and most diverse albums I have heard in my life. Neema brings something for everyone on this album while stayin real. Although R&B might not be my forte, every song on this album is tight. The album has phenominal production, the sound quality is awesome, and the most important aspect, Neema, brings everything to the table and drops heat all over this album. This is an album that I recommend everyone picks up. I heard the album was going to be really good, but this album blew me away. I am far beyong impressed with the skills Neema brought on this project. Order it @ unexpectedarrival.com.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
he's got "hat low" on his myspace page....i don't know if his web site has any songs on it though....

May 8, 2002
I cant wait to buy that shit. Is it ever gonna be in stores in the Seattle area? Or can I just meet up wit you Fridge and cop that shit?LOL

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
cartoon said:
I cant wait to buy that shit. Is it ever gonna be in stores in the Seattle area? Or can I just meet up wit you Fridge and cop that shit?LOL
I'm sure that a meeting could be arranged with somebody to get you the CD... I'll catch up with them and have somebody report back here.

Apr 14, 2003
dude sent me some samples a while back on the instant message shit.. and it was soundin hot... this is definitely one of the few NW albums im going to buy