Underrated Tech Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2005
praise the lord and pass the ammunition with 57th street r.d.v.'s
represent your hood with veteran click
roll out with 57th street r.d.v.'s
we dem boys with jok3r,
and
trust em with high performance

May 12, 2004
betthatstang said:
how is any tech song underrated? Who, what, where, when, and why do u think any song has been underrated? It just don't make any sense. This is more or less something thats debatable when you're chilln w/ friends when you're tryin to deside which song to play, IMO.

Ya that is true mane. All of Tech songs are underrated cause they ain't being played on the radio. But all the radio songs are overrated. I guess it is a catch 22. LOL .. Don't worry Everready will takeover the air waves. :devious:

Apr 20, 2005
i like that regime killaz song too, that shit was craccin, and my bad i didnt know this ring got "rave reviews" i dunno i just feel that song alot. way to many to name

Jun 24, 2005
Since I don't really know anyone else that listens to Tech, I'll just post a few songs that I myself underrated when I first heard them....

God Complex - First few times I listened to it, I didn't think much of it. After a few more times, I was feelin it. Now it's one of my favorite Tech songs. He fuckin goes off on it.

Einstein - Pretty much same as above.