UGK vs. Eighball & MJG?????? Who's Tighter????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
its a tough call they both represent but in the end i think ugk comes out just a nose ahead of the fat mack and skinny pimp due to reaching the level they have with virtually promo support from jive. No major video campaigns, no heavy advertising, and no bombardment of guest appearances on major artists shit (save Big Pimpin). Ball and MJG have always had big prmo campaigns behind em since tehir first record with Suave House.
In the end, both duos consistently rip shop more so than most duos or groups or ARTISTS period, from any region.
POCKET FULLA STONES-COMING OUT HARD
PIMPS-I LEFT I WET FOR YOU
LAY IT DOWN-TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD
IN THE LINE OF DUTY-PROTECT AND SERVE
FRIEND OR FOE-ONE DAY
ON TOP OF THE WORLD-ITS SUPPOSED TO BUBBLE
ALL IN MY MIND-THREE SIXTEENS
SPACE AGE PIMPIN-PINKY RING
PIMP HARD-GOOD STUFF
THINGZ-HI LIFE

Track for track, these groups are like Tyson fighting Frazier with both in their prime. Thank the game god for groups like these in an industry flooded with Smilez & Southstarrs.

Mar 8, 2003
shaolin509 said:
its a tough call they both represent but in the end i think ugk comes out just a nose ahead of the fat mack and skinny pimp due to reaching the level they have with virtually promo support from jive. No major video campaigns, no heavy advertising, and no bombardment of guest appearances on major artists shit (save Big Pimpin). Ball and MJG have always had big prmo campaigns behind em since tehir first record with Suave House.
In the end, both duos consistently rip shop more so than most duos or groups or ARTISTS period, from any region.
POCKET FULLA STONES-COMING OUT HARD
PIMPS-I LEFT I WET FOR YOU
LAY IT DOWN-TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD
IN THE LINE OF DUTY-PROTECT AND SERVE
FRIEND OR FOE-ONE DAY
ON TOP OF THE WORLD-ITS SUPPOSED TO BUBBLE
ALL IN MY MIND-THREE SIXTEENS
SPACE AGE PIMPIN-PINKY RING
PIMP HARD-GOOD STUFF
THINGZ-HI LIFE

Track for track, these groups are like Tyson fighting Frazier with both in their prime. Thank the game god for groups like these in an industry flooded with Smilez & Southstarrs.
PREACH

Oct 21, 2002
every time man.... what the hell make Puff such a bitch man....i aint no fan but damn....a mufucka wanna dance and fuck j-lo i aint mad at em,.,....but still....even if, what makes ball and mjg sellouts or suckas man they gettin their cheese and u dont want no drama is on heavy rotation status orita right now

Apr 25, 2002
Eightball & MJG are the better overall group based on mic skills. Bun B is the sickest MC out of BOTH groups, but Pimp C is lacking a little lyric-wise (though he's a tight ass producer). Ball and MJG are both excellent rappers (with MJG having the edge) so I give it to them as better overall.

individually I'd rank em:
1. Bun B
2. MJG
3. Eightball
4. Pimp C

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

like some of the homies have said-

both groups have already established themselves as classicc

far as i am concern, they both ride in my decc

Mr.D-Loccsta
60 Hustler