UFC 97 REDEMPTION Anderson Silva Vs. Thales Leites ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win UFC 97 Anderson Silva Vs. Thales Leites

• Anderson Silva Via KO

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Anderson Silva Via TKO

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Anderson Silva Via Submission

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Anderson Silva Via Decision

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Thales Leites Via KO

• Thales Leites Via TKO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thales Leites Via Submission

• Thales Leites Via Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 7, 2006
Yushin Okami deserved the title shot more then Thales Leites. At least He would try to fight Anderson unlike Thales. I picked Anderson to win by Decision and that was the outcome.

Feb 12, 2004
I hate to say it, but the way Anderson Silva has been fighting lately is making me think twice about the dude. Looks like hes not pulling the trigger as often as he used to. I think GSP has a better chance than I originally thought..

May 10, 2002
Gotta feel bad for Silva. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

As the main event fighter when he was killing cats in less than 3 minutes in the first round, people complained that he wasn't worth their money. Now you got 2 fights where he goes beyond the 2nd round and people are complaining that he's not ending the fights quick enough, lol

Apr 26, 2002
lately seems silvas opponents are satisfied just to go past 2 rounds with silva, least thats how theyre fighting. also seems silvas just satisfied catchin a win rather than puttin on a show. eh. fold.

Jan 2, 2004
What was he supposed to do? The dude would just fall on his back anytime they'd start exchanging... The UFC should cut Thales Leites loose after that performance.. You get a main event and you don't even try to fight or put on a show.. He shouldn't be in the company anymore.