UFC 111

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
I think GSP needs to take some notes from the youngster Johnny "Bones" Jones on what to do when inside someones guard. Especially since Greg Jackson is constantly yelling at him to not pass his opponents guard. I don't have any problem with GSP taking someone down, but for the love of MMA please finish them!! I want to see people finished!! Only time I like decisions is when it's an all out war and it's a close fight. There's a reason UFC has incentives like KO of the night, sub of the night, etc.
so true.. i kept hearing him in between rounds saying "dont pass" then screaming at him while he was doing it... "I SAID DONT PASS"

but if ur GSP i guess u make so much $ that KO of the night... or sub/fight of the night dont matter to u...

Dec 9, 2005
Johnny Truelove's opinion reflects that of the casual fan though.

Casual fans for the most part cannot appreciate a win like that. Casual fans watch sports like MMA and boxing for explosions and wars. When those don't happen, no matter how technically impressive things were, they don't care.

Casual fans are the ones who's dollars take the sport to the next level. Hardcore fans make up a very small minority, when looking at the big picture.

Sep 22, 2007
I wouldn't even call Johnny a casual fan. he's too stupid to be even thath when it comes to MMA. Anyway that's basically what Affliction catered to. The Hardcore fan (minus Tito)