Tyson vs. Lewis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is gonna win the big figh

• Tyson

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Lewis

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
^ trippin, lewis is lazy as fuck, if tyson connects with that uppercut.......its a done deal! but we'll see, anything can happen, plus i dont think AMERICA is ready for a champion like TYSON!

thats like giving EMINEM a job as a senator!

May 9, 2002
I WAS A BIG TYSON FAN AND I THOUGHT HE FOUGHT WITH NO HEART HE WASNT TRYIN IT LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO COLLECT HIS CHECK AND GO HOME. HE WAS ACTIN WEIRD AS HELL HE WHIPPED SWEAT OFF OF LEWIS'S FACE FOR HIM WHAT THE FUCK?AND HE SAID HE WAS GLAD THAT LENNOX DIDNT KILL HIM IN THE RING I THINK HE LOOKED LIKE A FUCKIN PUSSY

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
well TYSON got smashed on!

i have to admit TYSON is just out of it, old and gotten slow.

what was i thinking, LEWIS is a professional fighter, TYSON hasnt been one in so many years, we all should have knew this was coming!

he(TYSON) said it the best " I WANT TO THANK LEWIS FOR THE PAYDAY"

May 10, 2002
TYSON I DONT THINK WOULD HAVE EVER BEEN ABLE TO BEAT LEWIS JUST CUZ OF THE SIZE AND REACH DIFFERENCE. THEY SAY LEWIS FIGHTS LIKE HES 6"7, I PREDICTED THIS OUTCOME A WHILE A GO EVER SINCE I SAW THAT LEWIS AND TUA FIGHT I KNEW TYSON DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE AND IT WAS PROVEN LAST NIGHT!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Cantankerous said:
WHo cares if Lewis is taller? Tyson has whipped plenty of big guys before...He's just old and crazy now.
thank you^

when TYSON was in his prime....LEWIS would have been kissing the mat!....its just like Cantankerous said, hes old and crazy.......only out for the money! boxing is in way like the rap game......saturated with a bunch of MOFO'S that talk to much shit!

TYSON has just gotten old, he has no love for the sport!

i still say TYSON is the best, theres no one....right now that will have the title young or younger than TYSON did! he had a dream. every fighter wanted! at the age of 19

remember ya'll...he was SMASHING ON CATS LIKE lewis back then...until the fame & hoes got to his noggen!
THE DOWN FALL OF EVERY MAN