Tyson calls out Antonio Tarver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
2-0-Sixx said:
So would Tarver step up in weight class or would Tyson step down?
tarver is steppin up , he is bulkin up to shoot his part in "rocky 6 " and he said he is gunna stay heavy to fight tyson , james toney , and klitschko ( if he comes out of retirement ) , i dont think he will get past tyson though... tarver wont be heavy enough to lean on tyson and sap his energy . tarver will only be 210 at the most ( he weighs 200lbs right now for rocky 6 . tyson is gunna push him around . and tarver says he is a breath of fresh air for the heavyweight division...lol...please... i dont see it happening

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
im not sure when the rocky movie releases but i know they start filming in december. they are shooting the final fight at the mandalay bay and yes the main event is rocky ( out of retirment ) vs. mason " the line" dixon ( played by antonio tarver ) also i read that the movie will feature clubber lang ( mr.t from rocky 3 ) playing a retired boxer turned announcer ..... or some shit like that..lol.....

Jun 18, 2004
Tyson V. Tarver is a fucking joke. Heavyweights is a fucking circus at this point...smoke and mirrors. Tyson aint got no heart anymore, and I don't mean that in the cold/heartless way that would be good for a boxer to have. If this fight happens and Tarver gets knocked out, it'll mean that we get to see Tyson get knocked out for a few more years by real heavyweights. Tyson needs to start fights with regular people in the street, have a friend video taping it, and then sell the dvds online, cause that fool is through...calling out lower weight classes is sad. If you wanna see Tyson, go get his highlite reel, cause that fool is over, same as that over the hill ass Stalone. :knockout:

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Mike Tyson: "And I'm going to throw every punch with the intentions of him taking a dirt nap. I'm going to try to give him a dirt nap and then I'm going to try and kiss on his sister anyway."

Those comments ^^ used to get my hyped up before a Tyson fight, but now he just talks out his ass and plain gets his ass whooped. I miss the old Mike like everyone else, but this shit is rediculous. It's time for Mike to hang the gloves up for good.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Tyson aint got no heart anymore, and I don't mean that in the cold/heartless way that would be good for a boxer to have.
You're right about questioning his heart, but I think he can get away with it in this fight. Tyson still has enough power and quickness to knock Tarver out in the early rounds. I think heart would only come into play if the fight became drawn out.

Refer to the blog for definitions.