Tyreke Evans Speeding video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
at 130 miles and nearly clipping someone in the process? Thats a pretty big fuckin deal regardless of WHO you are. Do you realize what might have happened had he lost control at those speeds?

Its one thing to put your own life in danger...its a whole OTHER thing to put everyone ELSE in danger. Tyreke is a faggot for that.
I'm not gonna lie, I've done 160+ on the 101 in a Corvette Z06, BUT there were no other cars around that I could have clipped and it was the middle of the night. I've also gone over 150 in a 45 zone, but again, no other cars around. If I lost control, it was just me.

A lot of people do speed, but usually not THAT fast (130+) when there's moderate traffic. Not to mention, that Benz was not made for speed handling, therefor 130 is way too fast for that car, especially with his aftermarket wheels.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003

A lot of people do speed, but usually not THAT fast (130+) when there's moderate traffic. Not to mention, that Benz was not made for speed handling, therefor 130 is way too fast for that car, especially with his aftermarket wheels.
Benzes get tested on the Autobahn all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but not with those wheels lol)

Jan 9, 2009

A lot of people do speed, but usually not THAT fast (130+) when there's moderate traffic. Not to mention, that Benz was not made for speed handling, therefor 130 is way too fast for that car, especially with his aftermarket wheels.[/b]
hes so right about this. i did 163 in the SL55 AMG. got clocked and pulled over at 151 which is manslaughter and seems insane to do on the freeway but its not that crazy in that car. when youre crusing at 70-80 its like the car is in 3rd gear, unlimited torque.when you do punch it that shit gets up to 140 EASYYY. you blow by 90 to 130 in an instant like that video. and inside the cabin youd swear you was still doing 80. and even at that speed you feel like if you stepped on it it would still go even faster.... thats why you buy cars like this i thought..

people question street racing like they question doing graffiti.

all that whining you guys are doing about nearly clipping cars is true though. you have to almost predict what cars are gonna do 1/4 mile away because youre doing that in 8 seconds. but fuck it you only live once right?