TYMATALE cd on ebay..fake?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I've wondered about the same thing. I think the tymatale Cd was bootleged a couple of years ago but I don't know about the ring code of that. The Jap bootlegs normally had a TKY in the ring code but this one doesn't. anybody know?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Yes, that's the bootleg version Bakarashii has always been know to sell bootleg version since back when I first joined eBay. Nothing has changed. He used to have another account back in the day, when he went by brownsuga or something like that.

Jan 6, 2003
I don't think the Daddy V CD is a bootleg, because Daddy V repressed that album himself when he went over to Japan for a tour a couple of years ago.

Jan 6, 2003
I asked dude on ebay yesterday about that Tymatale, and he claims that the CD is an official repress made by Tymatale themselves a couple of years ago. so it's up to you to decide whether you believe this or not...

Mar 11, 2012
wow that repress sold for $127. As Da Pioneerz Said: OG Ringcode is 28877 1 8 <10048> UR001 ADCA. Fake Ringcode is : 6030 140 L E 03561. Rarer than rare !!

Jan 30, 2004
interesting. from what i remember, the only people i've seen selling the color printed cd was people that used to sell japan repressed cd's, and trustworthy sellers selling silver printed cd's.

Feb 12, 2012
interesting. from what i remember, the only people i've seen selling the color printed cd was people that used to sell japan repressed cd's, and trustworthy sellers selling silver printed cd's.
I understand your point but after speaking with Daddy V ( and I know him for a couple of years, been in touch with on FB thru chat on a regular basis, he sent me some of his mixtapes free of cost as well as his poster the photos (with him and his homies) for which he collected for over 10 years, and poster ), he made me believe that the color CD is what he pressed back in 2002 - 3000 + 3000 copies during the same year and he don't have any reason to lie or something like that as he don't have any "Compton OG" CD in stock for over a year. I even wanted to buy this album from him but he quoted $100 for it (his last copy which came signed) so I preferred to wait and buy it elsewhere. Then somebody has bought that last copy from him. Now we can only reply on his words but not on somebody's assumptions. He was not a major label when he released this Cd so he knows what was the original release - he relesed it locally by himself as Daddy V Records with no barcode... Anyways, it's up to you what and whom to believe - I just wanted to share the info (that I got from Daddy V himself) with ya'll. The rest is up to you.