two vectors, peep it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2008
the first is a character ive been working on and painting around town, just to humor my self, this one is titled hard cock....lol

this is a digital print i made for a few friends

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
so whats the chicken, is he norteño or sewereño, cuz isnt that cross from LA? im not sure just asking and also because of the "4" on the arm, whats supposed to be on the other side? "1"?

Jan 21, 2008
so whats the chicken, is he norteño or sewereño, cuz isnt that cross from LA? im not sure just asking and also because of the "4" on the arm, whats supposed to be on the other side? "1"?
its just supposed to be like a gangster cock, that one has a 4 on it cause my cousin wanted it with a 4...

Oct 10, 2009
Dude why dont u folks who make those victors start printing them on posters n shit & saling them to poster companys, like remember the days walmart, k-mart etc. have all those poster for like 20 bones,, OR sale em just to one person as poster with frames Id love to have a few of those on my walls in the studio...... I try'd doing that victor shit its just to complicated for me...