Twista?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2003
twista can defenatly spit faster than tech, but in my opinion alot of techs lyrics are more complex............they needa make a song with tech,twista and young droop up in it

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
skeptikaltruth said:
i know tech and twista did who got the keys to my navi
I don't know where you heard Twista on that song but....it is actually Low Life Mafia feat Spice 1 & Tech N9NE "Who Got The Keys" from "Riding Deep & Dirty".

Swick

May 16, 2002
they both tight, i like tech better tho.

Hellbound503 said:
they needa make a song with tech,twista and young droop up in it
that would be tight, throw t-nutty and spice 1 on that cut and it would be fire.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Lets get this straight. Twista WAS tight. Not anymore...if anyone has heard the kamikaze sampler then you would know that twista blows now. I don't even know if kamikaze is out yet but the sampler of the album I heard sucked real bad. I would say maybe 3 good songs. Nothing like his old shit.

Aug 26, 2003
i Guess The Word Got Back To Him Because Last I Heard He Is Going Back And Redoing 70% of The Album.

Imma Buy It Regardless Because Im A Loyal Fan Of all The artist i Like.

I Could Have Left Bone, Chinoxl, or crooked I.
But Im Not Just Because They Aint Been Releasing Shit Doesn't mean Im Going To Stop Supporting Them

Aug 26, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Have I mentioned lately that fast rap sucks, and so does Twista and his chubby round dumb fuckin' head?

Shut The Fuck Up You Dumb Bitch?

Faget Ass!!

(ohh Twista's Fat I Can't Like His Music)

Tech N9ne Isn't Exactly The Slowest And Skinnest Rapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.