turk sentenced to 12 years in prison ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
Turk, an original member of the Cash Money Hot Boys, has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Tab 'Turk' Virgil, who was facing up to 25 years if convicted on the previous charge of attempted first-degree murder, entered a best-interest plea to attempted second-degree murder. He was sentenced to 12 years in prison by a Memphis, Tennessee judge on Thursday (April 27).

Prosecutors were able to successfully argue that Turk fired shots from a bedroom closet that struck SWAT team deputy Chris Harris during a 2004 drug raid, despite Virgil strongly denying it.

"(Turk) has yet to show any remorse," Harris told The Associated Press.

Turk was convicted last year for being a felon in possession of a firearm and is serving 10 years for that conviction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: VIBE

fucKed up for him

May 15, 2002
If all he got is 12 years for shootin a cop, then he got off kinda easy. He wont get out in time to pick up his music career, but he'll get out in time to get his life straight.

Dec 17, 2005
MISTADON said:
Does anyone know, are the two sentances concurrent or consecutive?
In the article I read about it, they said his lawyer was trying to get the judge to make the sentences concurrent, but I don't know if either is official as of right now...

Feb 23, 2006
there wouldnt be a reunion anyway! B.G. said that wayne and Baby are bustas! and he would never fuck wit them catz again! that shit was on 106 and Park, when Mannie Fresh was on there!.

Sep 29, 2003
actually, they DID do an OFFICIAL hot boys remix to juvenile - whats happenin, for all of your information.....i got a link to it in my "buncha songs, 2006" thread in sicctunes....