Turk Arrested in Police Shooting In Memphis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Man, I just caught the tail end of it on the news but Turk is all over the local news. Apparently a couple of cops got shot here in Memphis last week in a drug bust and somehow Turk is involved. I'll get more details and post them as I hear them.

Here's the story on the drug bust:

Memphis, TN - Two members of the Shelby County Sheriff Department's SWAT Team are recovering at The Med after being shot while serving a drug warrant in a Hickory Hill apartment complex. Charges are expected to be filed against three suspects Tuesday morning.

The two deputies were part of a ten member team serving the warrant at the Hickory Pointe Apartments off of Mount Moriah. Sheriff Mark Luttrell says the deputies knocked on the door of the apartment and identified themselves. In broad daylight, the deputies were greeted with gunfire.

Luttrell says 31 year-old Jason Pagenkopf was the first one in the apartment. The baby faced deputy suffered a gunshot wound to the neck. 29 year-old SWAT officer Chris Harris was shot three times: in the jaw, leg and thigh.

Three people were arrested. Two men and a woman. One of the suspects was wheeled away in a gurney after having a seizure.

picked this up at another site...
i hope this shit aint true....

I hope he wasn't the shooter. We don't need anymore Hip-Hop heads in jail for a long stretch.

Sep 1, 2003
turk been wack for a minute now....he was only tight as a feature

his last album was one of worst pieces of shit ive ever heard

if he put his dumbass self in this situation then he deserves whatever he gets

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@Memphis2SacNigg

good link....but no offense to white folks...

BUT THAT WHITE BITCCCCCCCH NEED TO BE SLAPPED FOR THE WAY SHE PRESENTED THAT STORY.....

MEDIA LOV TO PUT FUEL ON THE FIRE WHEN IT COMES TO "RAPPERS".....