TURF GRINDAZ OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO "Ride Wid Us"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
What's good, Everybody! We have a new music video for our single "Ride Wid Us (Rollerz Only Anthem) off our upcoming album due out early next year. I am really proud of this video. It is some real Seattle shit. Muthaphukaz our doing it big out here.

I want y'all to know that we do have a movement, we do have a scene and it is big. We our connected. You just got to know how to network. We've done more in 6 months than some muthaphukaz done their whole career. It's not about bragging, it's about letting artists know that they can succeed at this shit.

Turf Grindaz as a group is pretty much 6 months old. We are opening up for a West Coast Icon such as KoKane, we are featured in Ads on KUBE 93 and 92.5 Movin, all for free.

I am saying that to let people know that we can succeed at this music shiit. The most important thing is, to "REALLY" support the ones that are doing it.

So please check out our music video, please let us know what you think, honestly. I want ya'll to be proud of my group, our music, our scene, etc.

This is going to be a real big year for us. Unfortunately I am not able to upload the video onto the messageboard, but you can check out the video @

www.facebook.com/cinatra

PEACE & BLESSINGS

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@D'Struction,

We formed the group in 2007, but we did not release an album until May of '09. So I start from the point of when we actually have a project out and we are doing shows. We got some really big shit poppin' off that I believe will blow the whole NW up.

I have been blessed to have some real big opportunities fall in my lap due to my business manner. And I promise you guys will trip when you find out. I will let y'all know as soon as the contracts are signed. Have you had a chance to checkout our music video?

You can peep it @ www.facebook.com/cinatra

PEACE & BLESSINGS

PEACE & BLESSINGS