TURF GRINDAZ NEWS UPDATE #5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
When I think of the mantra of a hustler, none is more true than the saying, “If you don’t grind, you don’t shine”. When me and my partner joined forces, we were already grindin’, hustling’ and promotin’ our individual albums. When we thought about doing a group project, we already knew what the name of the group was and what the name of the album will be. It was natural for us, because it was in us. The name of the group is Turf Grindaz and the name of the album is entitled “Poundin’ Tha Pavement”.

It was our destiny to join forces and it is our destiny to be successful. Not only for us, but for the Northwest Music Scene. With that being said, let me fill you in on our latest endeavors….

We are very excited to announce that our song “Like What” has been featured on the Bay Area’s own DJ Mark 7’s 30 Minute Mix with the likes of such Bay Area Icons as E-40, B-Legit, Keek Da Sneak, Delinquents, Too Short, D-Shot & Mac Dre. For those who do not know, DJ Mark 7 is a legend and one of the Bay’s biggest and brightest Djs/Producers. He has worked with such artists as N2Deep, Baby Bash, 11/5, Cougnut (R.I.P), JT Tha Bigga Figga, Dubee, Young “D” Boyz, Coolio, 51.50, Baldhead Rick of UNLV & Cellski. To check out DJ Mark 7, log onto http://djmark7.net/

We would like to thank DJ Mark 7 for reaching out to us and showing us love and giving us the exposure. We look forward to working with you in the future.

We, the Turf Grindaz just signed a deal with ESPN to use our song “For Tha Game” for their “College Football Live” shows to be aired on National TV Networks throughout America. You can checkout the video by logging onto www.turfgrindaz.com. We would like to thank Chase Decker of ESPN for making this happen. We really appreciate your support and looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

This past summer, we joined the biggest car club in world, Rollerz Only Car Club. The founder Troy Staehler and the Seattle Chapter President Andy Valdes accepted us with open arms and invited us to perform at local car shows in the Northwest. Needless to say it was an amazing opportunity and we gained a lot of connections, fans and exposure. Recently the Rollerz Only Car Club received their 6x Lowrider Magazine Car Club Of The Year Award for 2009. Congratulations to the Rollerz Only Car Club! To check out the Rollerz Only Car Club, please lot onto www.rollerzonly.com

The Rollerz Only Car Club are looking for new recruits to join the ranks of the Seattle Chapter. If you’re interested, please contact Andy Valdes @ (206) 200-9287 or [email protected]

We have a show coming up on October 24th, 2009 with Portlands’ own Cool Nutz of Jus Family/Sick Wid It Records; in Wenatchee, Washington. We will also have an in-store autograph signing @ Hastings. So if you are in the area, please come and party with us.

We are currently working on our sophomore album, currently untitled. We are recording new tracks with our main producer and friend, “Platinum Producer” FunkDaddy. Please make sure to checkout my folks production and mixCDs @ www.funkdaddy.com. Tell him the Turf Grindaz sent ya!

We are also working with a new production team based out of the Caribbean Islands. They are called Detress Productions and their music is top notch and professional. We are pleased to be working with them and look forward to making commercial hit music. You can checkout their production by clicking on:

http://c1.musictrax.jp/Detress_prodz

If you haven’t already, make sure to cop our album “Poundin’ Tha Pavement” on Itunes.com or www.CDbaby.com/cd/turfgrindaz

The album is also available @ all Silver Platters locations in the Washington area. You can also buy our album directly off our site www.turfgrindaz.com.

PEACE & BLESSINGS