Tune in Sunday morning!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Yo, for those who will be up early enough, make sure you tune in to KUBE 93 from 8am-9am as Mr. D.O.G. of Bow Wow Records will be talking to Tony B. about the independent rap scene and what tactics must be employed in order to survive and get ahead.
We really need all the true Bow Wow fans to tune in and even call the station during the show. If your outside the Seattle area, check it out online- www.kube93.com Show your love!

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. June issue now up with reviews of Mac & AK, Eminem, C.I. and more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah thats early, shit i will just have to skip church and chill and listen to it instead. Mr. DOG putting shit done in a major way, kube is a good step in the right direction though and i got a feeling the Northwest is gonna be doing some big things really soon.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
@ D-Sane: I resent you a package awhile ago. It never came back so I assumed that you received it.
As for the early interview, you know how Tony likes to do it. Last time we went and had breakfast afterwards. 'member?

@Skilled Assassin: Good looking. Now that you see that we can grab KUBE's attention, let's keep it. Call in & request any of our great singles:
Mr. D.O.G. feat. Cool Nutz- Playa Playa
Mr. D.O.G. feat. Ras Kass- I Gets Paper
Mr. D.O.G. feat. Mac Money- Take It Off
Playboy Bleek- Bucc'em
Mac Money- Just Dippin

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. June issue now up with reviews of Mac & AK, Eminem, C.I. and more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:
@ D-Sane: I resent you a package awhile ago. It never came back so I assumed that you received it.
As for the early interview, you know how Tony likes to do it. Last time we went and had breakfast afterwards. 'member?
Hell yeah I remember that shit......I hadn't been up that early since high school! lol

Naw......I never got that package pimp. You're the second person that has said they sent me a package and I haven't got it though. Damn.....I got a P.O. box n shit.......shit can't come up missin' that much? It's not like it has to come to my door........fuckin' dumb ass postal workers!

Well if you want to try and send me another package.....it's up to you. I'm just trying to help out my folks in any way that I can.

So did you get the Profyle's I sent you?

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:
How about I just pack it up in the Seahorse (Suburban) and bring up your way. I'll be up there Wednesday for the Pre Summer Jam Party. You gonna be there?

And yeah I got the Profyle's. Good looking out. I still don't know why this dude decided to flake out on me.
lol @ the Seahorse. Hit me on the celly or 2-way when you touchdown in the town.....we can meet somewhere.....I'll be around.