true soldado

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2003
ORLAND, Calif. (AP) -- Chico police said an Orland man drove himself to the hospital early Sunday after being shot in the head after a party.
Chico Police Sgt. Ford Porter said the man was treated at Enloe Medical Center for a non-life-threatening injury and released. Porter said officers talked with the 20-year-old man about the shooting, but found him "less than completely cooperative." They did not release his name at the man's request.

Police said they believe the shooting was gang related.

Porter said officers responded to a residence on West Fourth Avenue in Chico at 3:24 a.m. Sunday after neighbors reported shots fired. He said the shooting may have been between vehicles after the victim left the party where he was reportedly involved in an argument.

^^^
I dunno the whole story but sounds like dude got shot in the head n still didnt snitch.

Mar 16, 2003
Yep! just last friday some homies shot a scrapa dead in the daylight right down the road from where i work! thats some ruthless ass shit right there- and its not the first either...

Jan 2, 2004
cpixel.com
I'm Not absolutley sure pero i heard that it waz a ratt that gott shot iN tha dome at chico a homegirl from out there told me.... But yea itz beeN heatiN up i kNow about that shitt that happeNed iN yc too that lil 17 yr old rata gott shott twice wita 357 died oN coNtact 4sure tho

Apr 27, 2004
getting shot in the head and driving yourself to the hospital.. haha. damn, where were this fools homeboys!? i'd be pissed if it was me and i had to drive myself. haha, war stories though. how about a few homies hoppin into a taco truck to fight, one of the homies gets shanked, and when it's over they drive back to the pad to stitch the homie up themselves...

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
.$!X-4:: said:
I'm Not absolutley sure pero i heard that it waz a ratt that gott shot iN tha dome at chico a homegirl from out there told me.... But yea itz beeN heatiN up i kNow about that shitt that happeNed iN yc too that lil 17 yr old rata gott shott twice wita 357 died oN coNtact 4sure tho
i got a ?- so if this fool that the article is talking about claims sur....would you guys still think he's a soldier? or would you flip the script? just a ?

Jan 19, 2003
escobar92113 said:
i got a ?- so if this fool that the article is talking about claims sur....would you guys still think he's a soldier? or would you flip the script? just a ?
if hes a scrap then hes lucky the bullet missed his brains ;0

Status
Not open for further replies.