TRU "The Truth"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I just picked this up last week and I have to say....Damn, this is a tight CD. I had my doubts about this CD, but it has some bangers on it. I returned that Krayzie Bone CD and I thought I would pick this TRU CD up just to give it a chance. I thought Master P was washed up years ago but he returned full force with this CD. It has tight production, unlike his last release "Good Side, Bad Side" which was horrible. It kinda reminded me of old school TRU cd. And the C-Murder track on there is tight. And that "Photobook" track has the same music from X-Raided's "Mamas Pride & Joy" track. I give it a 8/10.

Feb 8, 2003
Codeine said:
I thought Master P was washed up years ago but he returned full force with this CD. It has tight production, unlike his last release "Good Side, Bad Side" which was horrible. It kinda reminded me of old school TRU cd.

Yeah this album is tight, But lets be real Its nothing like a old school TRU album I don't agree with you on that part lil buddy.

Imo GOOD SIDE BAD SIDE is tight as fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ok I think this is an ok cd. The production is solid with some knockin beats. I just feel for being a TRU cd, it didnt live up to whats behind the name. To me TRU is Master P, Silk The Shocker and C-Murder. Anyone else does not belong on the cd. The prevous TRU cds were hard as fuck. This is more of a club banger type cd rather than some cold hardcore shit.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Foo u trippin "Good Side, Bad Side" is a tight CD!! P. is back to makin tight music with his last 3 releases on New No Limit excludin Lil Romeo! Im talkin bout Master P. "Good Side bad Side", Silkk The Shocker "Based On A Tru Story", & TRU "The Truth"! All those knock mane!! Now Im waitin foe dat new C-Murder!! Hopefully Mike Diesel & Drumma Boy collab and do half & half of the Murder album!! GOT EM!!!