Triton for sale....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
61 key workstation/sampler. Added sounds in memory. Midi in/out/thru. Left and Right main outputs. 4 individual outputs. 2 audio inputs with mic/line switch and level control. Assignable damper/switch/pedal 1/4 plugs. 16 track sequencer. Built in sampler with expandable memory. 1.44 floppy drive. I bought it brand new for 2,300.00 have used less than a dozen times . It's practically brand new. I'm asking 1,500.00 but i am considering offers so if you need it holla. I have a keyboard stand and a pair of 1/4 to rca plugs. Also i have some beats pre sequenced ready for recording i might be willing to throw in for a little extra. So serious people get at me. My names Chris and my cell number is 510-303-1064 I live in the east bay.

I hear you D. I paid more because I have added sounds and shit like that. Its an expanded version. Thanks for posting thow homie. I've heard some of your music bro. That nigga syko is sicc. I wouldnt mind workin with ya'll cats on some thangs. Get at me if your interested. I got a temp. site with some mp3's you can peep out. Here's the address
http://saviosorecords.iuma.com/
peep it and get back to me my nigga. It's all love....