Triple-A Baseball

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Does anybody follow Triple A Baseball farmclubs in California, or anywhere else?

I've been going to the Fresno Grizzlies. Stadium is sick, hella bitches at the games, and the team is legit.
Buster Posey, Madison Bumgarner has been ballin.

I love going out and watching this shit in the nice weather. and Thirsty Thursdays at the Grizzlies games, you get $1 tecates. Shits legit, closest thing to the Giants or A's so I dont have to drive weekly, just a couple times a season to go up to the Bay.

Mar 16, 2005
I use to own season tickets to the denve zephyers when I was in high school, haha, then the co.orado rockies had to come and fuck it all up.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Minor league ball is awesome...haven't been to Fresno yet, but I do go to SJ Giants games quite a bit...

May 3, 2002
I used to always go to Isotopes games here in Albuquerque but haven't this year yet, There was major media on us last year when Manny came to play for us during his suspension.....my work gives out free tickets and good seats I need to hit em up for some