Travis Henry arrested in coke deal...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
high school stats on travis henry

"Florida's Mr. Football in 1996, broke a national record (since broken) that had held up for 43 years when he rushed for 4,087 yards in a single season as a senior. Led team to a state runner-up finish. Finished with 7,221 career yards and 79 touchdowns in HS career. "

he got snitched on by a dude who owed him money, still doesn't make it right. His NFL career is done.

Mar 16, 2005
high school stats on travis henry

"Florida's Mr. Football in 1996, broke a national record (since broken) that had held up for 43 years when he rushed for 4,087 yards in a single season as a senior. Led team to a state runner-up finish. Finished with 7,221 career yards and 79 touchdowns in HS career. "

he got snitched on by a dude who owed him money, still doesn't make it right. His NFL career is done.

his nfl career was done alredy

Jul 1, 2004
Becuz being pro sports player cost money. Just like everyday people spend money according to there budget so do athletes. When you have alot of money coming in usally means you have alot of money going out. Taxes,lawyers,agents,assistants, and the people around you that you support. I personaly know a former NBA player played 4 years lived pay check to pay check with no savings for how much he was making. He is now playing over seas with no hopes to get back to the league. He said you end up spending money like the kobes even tho there contracts are way diffrent trying to keep up with the bigger stars. You cant turn a hoe into a housewife and you can take the man out the trap/hood but you cant take the trap/hood out the man.
If your smart and not a greedy dumb shit. You could save up your money and be set for life. Instead of gettin cars, bling, houses, your boys cars and bling. DO YOUR thing and live within your means. All these athletes are greedy as they come...i pull in 30k a year, give or take my girl pulls in 10k cuz shes in school and we livin fine. NOT LUXURY but fine. Fuck him he deserves whatever he has comin.. cuz hes a fuckin moron