TRAGIC GOT HIS EVERQUEST BETA FOR PS2...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey, I got that shit too in the mail. Some nerdy dude at my work was talking bout how he plays this game on the computer...and I recall it sounded like Everquest....sounded kinda interesting... but what the fuck is this game about????

Apr 25, 2002
My friends roomate, plays that game on the computer, AT LEAST 12 hours a day. This dude is so lazy, and has no life, its sick. e stays up till 5 or 6 wakes up at 2 and starts playin again. he never leaves the house, doesnt go to school, doesnt work. his parents take care of him. its sickning. he spends the whole day in his room. only leaves the house to go get fast food. he calls it Evercrack. My homie cant stand living with him. but its a lease so he got screwed. shit sucks

shadow

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
shadow said:
My friends roomate, plays that game on the computer, AT LEAST 12 hours a day. This dude is so lazy, and has no life, its sick. e stays up till 5 or 6 wakes up at 2 and starts playin again. he never leaves the house, doesnt go to school, doesnt work. his parents take care of him. its sickning. he spends the whole day in his room. only leaves the house to go get fast food. he calls it Evercrack. My homie cant stand living with him. but its a lease so he got screwed. shit sucks

shadow
Damn, that dude who told me bout that game said he did the same shit for a while. He would be playing that shit all day, sleep 5 hrs then go at the game again. He said his wife would be trippin...guess that game can get to some people.

Apr 25, 2002
HC1 said:

Damn, that dude who told me bout that game said he did the same shit for a while. He would be playing that shit all day, sleep 5 hrs then go at the game again. He said his wife would be trippin...guess that game can get to some people.
I USED TO PLAY IT ON MY PC....I WOULD PLAY 3 HOURS A DAY......IT COULD GET ADDICTIVE I GUESS.....BUT I NEVER WENT AS FAR AS SOME OF THE LOSERS THAT LIVED ON IT.....

Apr 25, 2002
I used to play Ultima Online, it got real addicting. I met a lotta cool peeps that I still talk to on this day. I even had a guild on the game and I called it EBK. My main characters name was Siccmade. I actually met a couple people on there that bumped Lynch and other underground rap. We used to run around and murder muthafuckers together.

Apr 25, 2002
yea my friends roomate is in a guild. and 20/20 or some news show did a segment on the game and how addictive it was. and they interviewed some loser who had three computers hooked up and was playing the game on all three of them at the same time. dude was like 25 and his mom was saying that he wont do anything but play the game. dude was gettin distracted by the game when the reporter was tryin to interview him. but my friends roomate's guild was shown on the report, when they're were talking about the guilds...

shadow