Trae - Life Goes On | ALBUM PREVIEW | EXCLUSIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Thanks Tosin....
Some good joints in there....I'm diggin the "Against All Odds" and the "Throw Away" tracks...

Nice artwork by the way...

Trae always goes hard, I just wish he spent more time on his recent albums.
Losin Composure, to me, was a classic...the production there was on point.

Feb 8, 2006
Its does sound promising but the only thing that I miss is his beats. These sound very mainstream and I do like them but Q-Stone's beats cannot be beaten. For those who don't know he produced all of Losing Composure (except maybe 1 or 2 songs) and Same Thing Different Day and some on Restless which I think were the standout tracks from that album (like Dedicated 2 You,The Rain and couple others but nothing goes harder than No Help on that album). I also think he had better collabs on his old ones but I am glad he has expanded from just people mostly from Houston.

Feb 9, 2006
Violentken88 said:
Its does sound promising but the only thing that I miss is his beats. These sound very mainstream and I do like them but Q-Stone's beats cannot be beaten. For those who don't know he produced all of Losing Composure (except maybe 1 or 2 songs) and Same Thing Different Day and some on Restless which I think were the standout tracks from that album (like Dedicated 2 You,The Rain and couple others but nothing goes harder than No Help on that album). I also think he had better collabs on his old ones but I am glad he has expanded from just people mostly from Houston.
everything I was thinking. Where is RO on this one? He has to have one with him or the G MAAB really is gone. What the ABN gang too? No billy cook? Glad to see slim on there but what happened to the roots. Trae ain't never put out bullshit but if this one dissappoints (not puting sour grapes on nothing) I'll have to go back to rock.