Toy Story Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Took my son and newphew to the 3-D double feature a couple days ago...was a favorite when I was growing up...think both of them are classics, Pixar does good shit, don't think there is one movie of theres I don't like.

They showed a preview for TS3 which looks like it will be good.

Other favorite Pixar Movies:

Bug's Life
Finding Nemo
Monsters, Inc
Incredibles,
Cars

Usually if i don't like the movie, it grows on me from the kids watching it

May 2, 2002
it was pretty cool...nothing too special in my opinion...hadn't watched the movies in over a year so it kept it interesting for me.

We sat up higher so I don't know if that affects the 3d or not....It is worth it if you got during the day time when prices are lower.

Mar 16, 2005
I swear I must be the only parent in the world who didnt like Incredibles. I think that is pixars/disneys worst movie by a landslide and just couldnt keep my interest. I have tried about 10 times to watch the movie all the way through and can't.

all others, bugs life, nemo cars toy story etc...AMAZING.

May 2, 2002
^^^ Yea me 2....plus you gotta pay a little rental fee...I still hate going to the movies, espically if it is full with kids but most times the children movies clown on other releases

Only reason why I think they do everything in 3d is because it slows down on bootlegging ....back in the day we would get a good rip within a week or two and now it usually takes like 2 months for a good copy