TOWNBIZZ YOU MARK ASS BITCH!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
you lost all arguments when you said stuckley> d. rose
Bwhahahahaha!!! he didnt even respond back to u about that!! That was classic though!! Got Em!!

Jordan didn't have that either :dead:
Good point mane!! Im proud of u!! But thats why Jordan is easily the greatest of alltime and should never be mentioned in any comparison! Its coo to compare LeBron & Kobe but leave the Legend out of this!! Got Em!!

May 8, 2008
I put up the STATS in your Kobe vs. Lebron thread making you look like a damn FOOL, and you go and delete it!!! It's all gravy baby! I understand you just got pissed because the FACTS poke all kinds of holes in your little story saying "Kobe is 100% better than Lebron".

I'll just go ahead and re-post them all!

Lebron James 08-09 season averages: 28.4 PPG, 7.6 RPG, 7.2 APG, 1.1 BPG, 6.3 DEF, 3P% @ 34

Playoff Averages: 35.3 PPG, 8.6 RPG, 6.9 APG, 0.8 BPG, 7.4 DEF, 3P% @ 34

Kobe Bryant 08-09 season averages: 26.8 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 4.9 APG, 0.4 BPG, 4.1 DEF, 3P% @ 35

Playoff Averages: 29.8 PPG, 5.3 RPG, 4.4 APG, 0.8 BPG, 4.3 DEF, 3P% @ 35

the bold areas are the stats Kobe and Lebron are virtually equal in. Other than that, every stat from this season INCLUDING the Playoffs goes to King James, not the Black Mamba.

and I'll just go ahead and also quote Jerry West, the man who BROUGHT Kobe Bryant to the L.A. Lakers: "I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player."

but for the record, I fucking hate the city of Cleveland and would much rather live in L.A. I'm not even a "Kobe hater", like so many others. I'll give Kobe his dues, but I'm not going to blind myself and still believe Kobe is out performing Lebron James. Kobe has always been a strictly offensive cat, and Lebron does it on both ends of the floor. Sure, you want Kobe to have the ball in his hands before Lebron when it comes to offense, but I'd rather have Lebron guarding any other star player if he's got the ball in his hands trying to make the game-winning shot. You might also consider this: one or two years from now, Lebron could very well be just as good a closer as Kobe has ever been. Check the numbers, watch the games: Lebron James keeps getting better in every area of his game. He hasn't even hit his peak yet.

Other than being "the best closer in the game", Kobe has taken the back seat to Lebron. Just check the highlight reel.
This might very well be the absolute dumbest thing ever posted on Siccness.net. I'm not even going to attempt to respond to the multiple retarded statements that you made in your essay long post. This is precisely the reason why I deleted the thread. Because idoits like you felt the need to spew your ignorance.

You know I don't call any of you stupid for not knowing basketball. You aren't stupid for not knowing something, just ignorant. What's stupid is speaking on it anyways. You KillaClown have shown how fucking stupid you really are.

MrPeete & MacRylze are 100% right. Jerry West's opinion matters a WHOLE LOT in this debate. But did any of you geniuses actually hear what West said? West didn't speak on talent, he didn't speak on skill level, he didn't speak fundamentals. West said Lebron surpassed Kobe as a player this year, but didn't give a reason why. So are we just supposed to agree because he's Jerry West? That's a cop out, and to any of you who agree with West just because he's the logo, you are once again showing that you don't have knowledge enough to argue your own point.

I'm not repeating myself again you all know where I stand, that is another reason why I deleted my thread....because I'm sick of repeating myself to people that don't know this game.