too many squares shaping game in tha bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
All these muthafuckas who are at tha top of tha bay area rap scene are all old as fuck and been rappin forever. They need put more money into their younger niggas than makin another record. Who's heard tha sayin "Can't teach an old dog new tricks" That's why I'm glad i'm in tha mid.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

triplegold said:
All these muthafuckas who are at tha top of tha bay area rap scene are all old as fuck and been rappin forever. They need put more money into their younger niggas than makin another record. Who's heard tha sayin "Can't teach an old dog new tricks" That's why I'm glad i'm in tha mid.
^ im with stupid!

M

MrFreeze

ya hella old people in this man- i mean look at messy and quinn right? give me a break anyone old thats still in this is there for a reason-because they deserve to be there. and how does being old make someone a sqaure? i think you need to rethink this one dog.

oh and YAWWWWWWNNNNN!!!!

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

i think triplebronze should retire from the rap game due to becoming a homosexual:rolleyes:

yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn