too many different boards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I can't keep up with all the stuff on the Siccness. It used to be that BART was the one spot for Bay-related rap shit but now you got the RBL forum, Taydatay, 40 ounce, etc. For example I didnt see much about that Free Agents album on this one but I go to 40 ounce and theres a gang of reviews on there. And a lot of forums aren't even really used that much, they just drain off stuff from BART. Those of us who don't have millions of hours to surf the net just check a couple spots if that and leave the rest alone.

So my advice is that if you're an artist, post your shit in BART/Siccness forums too cuz a lot of folk dont spend too much time in every single forum on here. And I think we could do without a lot of the forums that have like 10 posts.

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
real talk
i havent been here in a while, it just became not enjoyable scrollin through all 100 or so forums... lets just use one... the others are too "local" peps there talking back and forth lets keep the info real for all people

Apr 25, 2002
I'm still stunned how there can be 2 Bay Area Rap Talk Forums with the exact name, but yeah there's way too many forums. I can search on here for hours and still not find all the shit I'd be interested in hearing. A lotta times I'll just click "BAYRIDER12's" profile and check out what he's been writing . . . or any of the artists . . . it's a sure fire way to find the posts that actually have substance to em