Tony Yayo Arrested For Assault of Teen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Fucc yayo & g-unit, but l would slap the shit out of a lil kid talkin shit too. Fucc that, that lil nigga learn to respect his elders. If his lil bad ass is hard enough to run his mouth to some grown men, then he deserve to get his ass beat like a grown man, REAL TALK

Feb 8, 2003
Yall can talk all the ish yall want about Yayo point is Henchman is a snitch. They didnt have to go to the cops they couldve handled it a different way.

Yall would call anyone else on here a snitch if they was wearing the shoes..

Yayo isnt gonna go to jail he get out of it bc they got major money and high paid lawyers

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Yall can talk all the ish yall want about Yayo point is Henchman is a snitch. They didnt have to go to the cops they couldve handled it a different way.

Yall would call anyone else on here a snitch if they was wearing the shoes..

Yayo isnt gonna go to jail he get out of it bc they got major money and high paid lawyers
ces....dont you think that if ANYTHING bad happens to yayo from now on, henchmen will be the first one they point the finger at?

Oct 14, 2004
Who cares whos a snitch. Write a magazine article about it. Its tony yayo, if anyone ever took this cat seriously, you need to re-evaluate your taste in Rap Music.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
yall hear young buck saying he ain't coo wit yayo if he did it on a radio interview...seen the shit on allhiphop.com ....shit, if it ends up true i think i'm smelling another g unit defection...thizz what he said:

The great radio jock Angie Martinez talked to Young Buck and here are few outtakes from that conversation. Interestiing stuff Buck had to say about the alleged slapping of Jimmy Henchman's son.

"I'ma be honest, I don't respect nobody putting no hands on no kid. I got a child myself. If somebody put they hands on mine, I understand the way it goes," Young Buck said on Monday.

"In this situation, I don't understand the truth of it, but I don't rock with nothing that's under that circumstance about putting your hands on no kid. I'm a real street individual and it wouldn't matter if it was my crew or any other crew."

"It falls upon the individual. I maintain and do what I gotta do [but] I can't rock with nothing that's wrong. I can't say Yayo did it, but if he did it, its wrong."

"Honestly, I'ma be real with it. I don't know. I'm out doing my thing and promoting my album and I heard the news. The details of the situation, I don't know exactly what happened. "

i mean...sounds to me like he don't really believe yayo...i mean, if a dude u supposed to be coo wit tells you he didn't slap the kid N' u on the radio saying thizz shit....hmmm

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BETO916 said:
ces....dont you think that if ANYTHING bad happens to yayo from now on, henchmen will be the first one they point the finger at?
THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING..ALSO JAIL SUCKS..WHAT WOULD BE WORSE JAIL OR GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT OR KILLED.. HE COULD GET FUCKED WITH IN JAIL ALSO AND WHAT GOES DOWN THERE COULD BE ALOT WORSE THAN GETTING MERKED.. BUT NOW THAT U BRING IT UP CES .HE DOES HAVE MONEY TO FIGHT CASES..BUT WE WILL SEE

Feb 8, 2003
From what I understand Tony Yayo didnt slap the boy it was someone else Yayo was just around so they pointed the finger at him and they trying to frame 50 Cent also saying he was there.

If you ask me I think the little nigga made the story up about being hit.