Tommy Wright is back!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
I know that he' not going to sell millions or be as successful as 3-6, I just hope that he still spits fire. Do you know if Sept 30 is the official release date for 10 Wanted Men, coz I couldn't find any info on amazon and cduniverse.

Aug 11, 2005
Props Cash for that song! I rather listen to his stuff than the commercial shit. I still listen to the old tapes from Memphis rappers, they might be old sounding and the sound quality might not be the best, but they were spitting fire.

May 27, 2006
i heard that about 10 times in the last 3 years, then he only released the Ashes 2 Ashes Dust 2 Dust. Sad i gave up on him 2 or 3 years ago, like Cash said, hes a heavy dope fiend now.

Apr 25, 2002
i heard that about 10 times in the last 3 years, then he only released the Ashes 2 Ashes Dust 2 Dust. Sad i gave up on him 2 or 3 years ago, like Cash said, hes a heavy dope fiend now.

I HEARD THAT THROUGH ONE OF HIS HOMIES WHEN WE WAS DOING SHIT, BUT YOU CAN'T TRUST EVERY MAN'S WORD. HE SAID HE WAS HEAVY IN THAT WHITE. PEOPLE FALL OFF AND BOUNCE BACK THO. DUDE ALSO SAID HE WAS LIVING IN A MOTEL, THIS WAS BOUT 2 YRS AGO THOUGH. TOMMY GOT A SPOT ON THE NEW 8BALL AND MJG JOINT AND SOME OTHER SHIT, SO HE PROLLY GETTIN BACK OUT THERE, BUT JUST BEHIND THE SCENES WITH IT RIGHT NOW. NEW SHIT I HEARD THOUGH AINT NOTHIN TOO EXCITING. THAT WAS A ERA THAT CAN'T BE RE-DONE. I'D RATHER HEAR HIM OVER T.I. AND ALL THESE OTHER CATS THOUGH, YOU KNOW. FOLKS GOT HISTORY.
one