TODD G "If You Build It, He Will Come"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
I just released my new gospel album, "If You build It, He Will Come"
It will be in retail next month and available through cdbaby and their affiliates. I have become a born-again Christian since releasing my last album, Bail Money a few years back. This album tells the story of how God came into my life and changed me.

If you would like to get a copy of this album before it hits stores, just hit me up on myspace:

www.myspace.com/bigtoddg

God bless you all.

Todd G

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
KALYN said:
.. what are you.. 12?

I've ordered my copy... and support the NW movement..
chillout beezy. im just laughin cuz his last album cover got him all in the boom boom room now we supposed to believe he's been somehow changed. good luck to ya bro. hope all sales do good.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
chillout beezy. im just laughin cuz his last album cover got him all in the boom boom room now we supposed to believe he's been somehow changed. good luck to ya bro. hope all sales do good.
Shit people find god in different parts of their lives...whether thats from the start or because of the rough shit they been through in their lives (as in Todd G's case)....shit aint nothin wrong with that its just apart of growing up

Dec 11, 2002
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:

.. sales are killin' it.... people change, usually not for the better.. Todd G is an exception to the rule.......